New member here!

gregoryreeftank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
81
Location
Toronto, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everyone hope you’re all doing well on this afternoon. I am new into this beautiful hobby- but I’ve been around salt water tanks my whole life. I acquired a bio cube 32 this July . I’ll be posting a weekly update on my adventure with this tank, as it’s one of the more affordable aquariums on the market. If you have any tips for me please don’t be shy !

C3195EA6-71CD-4CD5-83B7-9A4C9DEF3EC1.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello to everyone hope you’re all doing well on this afternoon. I am new into this beautiful hobby- but I’ve been around salt water tanks my whole life. I acquired a bio cube 32 this July . I’ll be posting a weekly update on my adventure with this tank, as it’s one of the more affordable aquariums on the market. If you have any tips for me please don’t be shy !

C3195EA6-71CD-4CD5-83B7-9A4C9DEF3EC1.jpeg
Off to a great start Gregory,
Keep us in the loop
 
Hello to everyone hope you’re all doing well on this afternoon. I am new into this beautiful hobby- but I’ve been around salt water tanks my whole life. I acquired a bio cube 32 this July . I’ll be posting a weekly update on my adventure with this tank, as it’s one of the more affordable aquariums on the market. If you have any tips for me please don’t be shy !

C3195EA6-71CD-4CD5-83B7-9A4C9DEF3EC1.jpeg
image.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new