New member here!

5jn9mj.jpg
 
Hello to everyone hope you’re all doing well on this afternoon. I am new into this beautiful hobby- but I’ve been around salt water tanks my whole life. I acquired a bio cube 32 this July . I’ll be posting a weekly update on my adventure with this tank, as it’s one of the more affordable aquariums on the market. If you have any tips for me please don’t be shy !

C3195EA6-71CD-4CD5-83B7-9A4C9DEF3EC1.jpeg
Welcome!

Glad you joined and Congrats on your Build Thread Badge!
 
Hello to everyone hope you’re all doing well on this afternoon. I am new into this beautiful hobby- but I’ve been around salt water tanks my whole life. I acquired a bio cube 32 this July . I’ll be posting a weekly update on my adventure with this tank, as it’s one of the more affordable aquariums on the market. If you have any tips for me please don’t be shy !

C3195EA6-71CD-4CD5-83B7-9A4C9DEF3EC1.jpeg
Hello gregory and im good thankyou and hope all going good for you.
Research as much as you can about the livestock you plan to have and see if compatible/size of tank needed or space needed if a coral and try your best to stick to plan but be ready incase plan changes ( so good to research about as much as you can so can spot problems early) test when you can to see whats happening within your water and if any problems start a thread and ask advice but most important is enjoy tank best you can ^_^
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new