New Member Here!

vvillaluna81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

I am a new member setting up SeaClear II 75 gallon! Like many, I came into this tank 2nd hand, and I am debating on how to set it up.

I have a NUVO AIO already, but the support on that is light years improved over SeaClear.

Anyone with a SeaClear tank want to take 5 minutes to tank a phone call with me? LOL

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I don't have a SeaClear tank, but am glad you're here.

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

I am a new member setting up SeaClear II 75 gallon! Like many, I came into this tank 2nd hand, and I am debating on how to set it up.

I have a NUVO AIO already, but the support on that is light years improved over SeaClear.

Anyone with a SeaClear tank want to take 5 minutes to tank a phone call with me? LOL

Welcome! Glad you joined. Big 'Howdy' from your northern Texas neighbor (DFW). I'm going to defer to others as I'm not familiar with your tank. Whatever questions you have, you might even try search feature within this site to see if others have already posted answers.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in The Woodlands:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OldRed1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

Welcome to the forums and good luck on your build! Looking forward to following your build thread once it’s up and running!

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.6%
Back