New Member intro

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to R2R Marty. Tank looks good. I can see that with your experiences you will have a lot to give to the forum. Also lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Great looking tank! Welcome to R2R! There is so much collective knowledge here. Can’t wait to see where your reef adventure takes you!
giphy.gif
 
My first tank ever was a cichlid tank... Stumbled into a saltwater tank store one day and I haven't looked back since.. think I'm going on 25 years of keeping aquariums total... Welcome to Reef2reef... It's an awesome community...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new