New member on Reef2Reef

satinsunrise

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I just joined R2R recently and want to say 'Hello'. I've been on and off in the reefing hobby during my spare time for about 15 years. It's been amazing to see how the hobby has evolved during that time. Lately, with all the tech advances, I feel it's time to be more serious and mature about setting up my systems appropriately. Looking forward to collaborating with you all in this forum!
 
Hi! Welcome to R2R! We look forward to sharing our collective knowledge with you. You're in great space :)

giphy.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hello All,

I just joined R2R recently and want to say 'Hello'. I've been on and off in the reefing hobby during my spare time for about 15 years. It's been amazing to see how the hobby has evolved during that time. Lately, with all the tech advances, I feel it's time to be more serious and mature about setting up my systems appropriately. Looking forward to collaborating with you all in this forum!
Welcome to R2R
 
Hello All,

I just joined R2R recently and want to say 'Hello'. I've been on and off in the reefing hobby during my spare time for about 15 years. It's been amazing to see how the hobby has evolved during that time. Lately, with all the tech advances, I feel it's time to be more serious and mature about setting up my systems appropriately. Looking forward to collaborating with you all in this forum!
welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new