New member saying hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jgg12002
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
From the looks of your tank- 20 years paid off. We'd love to share both the past experiences you have had and the new concepts that have emerged over 29 years.


th
 
Thanks everyone for the overwelming welcome comments. I especially enjoyed the comment regarding my Black lab “Sunny” he came to us 10 years ago as a guide dog drop out on Valentine’s Day. The poor boy has a collapsing disorder and has to lead a mellow life however he is a great companion and always hungry just like a Lab. Thank goodness the Dr thinks he will have a normal life span. Thanks again
Respectfully
John
 
5FFDF9DA-4E13-407D-AC17-465A560676C2.jpeg
Greatings
Getting back into reef keeping after a 20 year break and I am loving it.
It’s been exciting re educating myself after all of this time along with all of the awesome changes that have taken place. Bought a BioCube 32 mid November and have been having a blast with it. Ive made a few changes to the stock setup as follows I added a power head stronger pump and ditched the stock pad for filter floss and added a pair of 21 led blue led strips. In addition I also purchased a rodi system from BRS and built a twin 14 gallon saltwater mixing station. Things are going great on the tank and I’m hooked again no pun intended.
Just wanted to say hello, love the vibe on this forum.
Respectfully John

Welcome back. How cool that your fish are mugging for the camera!
 
Welcome back to the hobby and to the forum! love your tank and your display image :D

If you havent already, be sure to start a build thread. I love scrolling back through mine and seeing how far the tank has come. I find it especially calming when things start stressing me out in my tank. Its fun to go back and see the growth and have time stamps as reference :D

Regardless, welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new