New member to R2R

David Wagner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
120
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Dave and I am a new member to R2R. I was introduced to R2R by my brother Jeff who has (2) saltwater water tanks with impressive corals.

I have been a nature lover for many years and have a passion for aquatic life. I have had fresh water tanks for practically my entire adult life. Over 4 years ago, I went slightly bigger and purchased a 75 gallon tank, added a variety of different cichlids to my aquarium which consisted of a clown loach which I still have nearly 10 years later and arranged it with the most natural look possible by using river rocks and driftwood to mimic natural underwater ecosystems.

I am very excited to join R2R and looking forward to reading the articles, listening to podcasts and reading the many threads from other R2R aquatic members as I begin my expedition in my first saltwater coral reef aquarium. I have confidence that I will be successful in establishing my first saltwater tank with the ideas and suggestions from the great aquarium enthusiasts on this forum.
 
Welcome to r2r!
welcome-gif-3.gif
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new