New Member w/ Fluval Evo 13.5 Build

bluebowtie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checking in from Chicago, new member and new to saltwater fish tanks. I have been reading up the past week and have learned about some good things about nano setups. Hope to keep this tank on the right track and add some nice coral to go with a fish or two. Hopefully will be adding some live rock later next week.

Tank Setup: Fluval Sea Evo 13.5 gl
I have added a Fluval Skimmer & Fluval M50 Heater
20Lbs Natures Ocean Bio-activ live Aragonite

tank3.jpg
tank.jpg
tank4.jpg
 
You’re gonna love it. They are great tanks !! Let me know if you need advice on it.

I recommend adding Dr Tim’s One and only nitrifying bacteria and the ammonia kit. It cycles the tank quickly and very well. I cycled my Tank in about 4-5 days !
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor.gif
 
Thanks for the welcome. When I got up this morning, the tank was already clearer.

Fluval sea 13.5gl - Imgur.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new