new member

  • Thread starter Thread starter don2048
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

don2048

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis, Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to reef keeping, have a 30gal tank set up with a yellow tail damsel, added a cardinal 2months ago. Just added one mushroom, one Kenya Tree, and a few button corals. I will try to save for a ro setup.
 
Welcome to R2R and Hopefully we see future Updates of your tank and new additions!!
 
45261jpg_zpsab450d91.gif

Welcome to Reef2Reef
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new