New Member

giphy.gif

Welcome, David...and thank you for your service. That Purple Tang may be a brute but he is a beauty.
I agree. Which is mainly the reason we started to add more coral. Loo
 
Hello all. Names David.

My wife and I have a 150g bow front saltwater aqaurium. We've had it going on 2 years now. Learn a ton from our LFS and a couple of items on here before joining. And YouTube was a help as well. But our tank is thriving and will do better when I get some other things going.

Our aqaurium was given to us by her aunt and uncle who were moving and no longer wanted the tank so we moved it over 2 hrs away.

We have a purple tang, 4 clowns, leopard wrasse, and royal gramma.

Our corals include:
Combo rock of zoas and mushrooms and gsp
1 acan
1 small frag of zoas
Candy cane
Frogspawn similar to a torch
Green cabbage leather
Huge toadstools
Rent encrusting monti

Gonna seek some advice in the near future with lighting and chaeto additions as I plan to completely revamp and build a new stand for our aqaurium. So thanks ahead of time for the advice.

And herea a few pics I have of our aqaurium

20191129_230504.jpg received_2464500343604078.jpeg 20191130_133411.jpg 20191130_133402.jpg 15755935509171425373265003104048.jpg 20191123_214832.jpg

Nice tank!... Welcome David to the R2R Family…Great to have to have you

Explore…Learn…Share

Whrk.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new