New Member

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Hello everyone. I joined and made my first post this evening so I thought I would introduce myself. I got into the salt water reefing hobby 2 years ago this month when I bought my first and current tank, a RS 425XL. I had always dreamed of owning a reef tank and a serious scare with kidney cancer gave me the inspiration I needed to make it happen. I also have a 15G tank in my office to help get me through the work day.

I have had my share of successes and failures, much of which has been guided or resolved through this site. Thank you all for sharing your insights and experiences.

In my main tank, I currently have about 70 corals, a dozen fish and a variety of inverts. My nano has become my dumping ground for my trimming from the main tank.

Great to be a member.

Sump.jpg Tank.JPG Nano.JPG
Wow how sweet they are.
Welcome and nice job.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new