New Member

Hey reefers!!! My name is Kaycee Greider, I’ve been researching a lot and getting lots of information from others. Well now I have decided to finally set up a tank I’m starting with a 24 gal AQUATOP cube! I plan on doing a four month cycle to ensure good growth. I have started by dosing bacteria with dry rock and live sand followed by a damsel. Any advice for a new reefer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ♥
28D97115-DED2-4A9C-94FB-296D8A7E6571.jpeg
1586289820700.png
 
Welcome. Nothing looks nicer than that nice clean fresh rock and sand. Only thing is when that rock get all sorts of life growing on it. Keep us updated. The tank looks great


1586306927304.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
nice tank,...we all love pics!!!!
 
Hey reefers!!! My name is Kaycee Greider, I’ve been researching a lot and getting lots of information from others. Well now I have decided to finally set up a tank I’m starting with a 24 gal AQUATOP cube! I plan on doing a four month cycle to ensure good growth. I have started by dosing bacteria with dry rock and live sand followed by a damsel. Any advice for a new reefer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ♥
28D97115-DED2-4A9C-94FB-296D8A7E6571.jpeg
Hi there. I’m a new member here too. Take your time. Your tank will see many ups and downs. Make sure you are acclimating everything properly and also dip all coral that you buy to keep the harmful critters out. Happy reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new