Wonderboy97

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I live in Cheyenne. New to the hobby and looking for others in the Cheyenne area.
Hello from Sheridan! Wyoming is desolate when it comes to reefers so please stay in touch. I'm always down to buy/sell/trade. I have a redsea max250 and an IM nevo fusion that I am currently putting together with some zoas nems and black storm clown pair. Let me know if you ever need anything as I am back and forth between here and Denver quite frequently. Take care

stuccoman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Sheridan! Wyoming is desolate when it comes to reefers so please stay in touch. I'm always down to buy/sell/trade. I have a redsea max250 and an IM nevo fusion that I am currently putting together with some zoas nems and black storm clown pair. Let me know if you ever need anything as I am back and forth between here and Denver quite frequently. Take care
Great, let me know when your headed south. Don't know if we are ready to trade yet but always interested in new corals.
Sheridan is beautiful, I love the Big Horns and the through Dalton and Ranchester, up and over the mountain. My cousin owns the camp ground in Shell. We have stayed at the Bear Mountain lodge a few times.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Casper here! I love getting to know fellow reefers. Also go through Cheyenne to Denver several times a year.

Shelley

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back