New Member

Hello Everyone,

I recently started my first reef tank. I have had a few freshwater tanks but this is my first saltwater.

I have a Waterbox AIO 40.2. It is all set up and cycling right now. I am excited to share pictures as it progresses.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (47).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! How are you liking the Waterbox? Any other plans for your overflow area?
I'm really liking the tank. I have a Waterbox Clear Mini for my little freshwater desktop aquascape and I was really impressed with the quality of that. I knew I wanted to stick with them and I'm extremely happy I did. Everything seems to be top notch quality including the stand.

Right now, I just have a few media bags in the overflow. There's way more space back there than I was expecting. I may add a small skimmer in the future depending on how things go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new