New member

Auqaman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
214
Reaction score
123
Location
Victoria BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I’m new to reefing and excited to be part of the community. Looking forward to reading and seeing everyone’s setup. As for myself, I’m almost done setting everything up. I have a RedSea Reefer 250 with 2 prime 16HD lights. Redsea 300 skimmer and a 5 stage water purifier I have rigged up in the laundry room. I’m still doing some aquascaping, but I’m hoping to start cycling my tanks by the end of the week. Here’s were I’m at..

image.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! I look forward to seeing your progress :)
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new