Thai Vang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! Thanks for excepting me into your community. My name is Thai Vang. 42 years old. Been keeping fish since i was a kid. Got distracted with girls in my teens then got married and had kids. Started keeping fish again 6 years ago. Always kept freshwater. Went from goldfish, to african cichlids to south american cichlids to peacock bass and arowanas. I started Saltwater fish keeping due to and at the beginning of Covid-19 quarantine in March. Started with a 42g custom tank build i built with canister. After 2 mths i quickly upgraded to a 150g. The 42g is still running and doing well. After 1 month of having the 150g running i decided to fully convert from fw to sw. So i sold all my fw fish that was in my 265g and turned it into sw. I keep corals also. Thats what got me addicted to sw. The 265g has been running for 3 days. I did a full move from the 150g to the 265g. I am still new to this so i am looking forward to learning alot from everyone. So in 3 mths I've upgraded 2 times. I'm currently setting up a 75g peninsula aquarium that will be replacing the 42g. Here is a picture of my 265g.

20200614_170739.jpg

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! Thanks for excepting me into your community. My name is Thai Vang. 42 years old. Been keeping fish since i was a kid. Got distracted with girls in my teens then got married and had kids. Started keeping fish again 6 years ago. Always kept freshwater. Went from goldfish, to african cichlids to south american cichlids to peacock bass and arowanas. I started Saltwater fish keeping due to and at the beginning of Covid-19 quarantine in March. Started with a 42g custom tank build i built with canister. After 2 mths i quickly upgraded to a 150g. The 42g is still running and doing well. After 1 month of having the 150g running i decided to fully convert from fw to sw. So i sold all my fw fish that was in my 265g and turned it into sw. I keep corals also. Thats what got me addicted to sw. The 265g has been running for 3 days. I did a full move from the 150g to the 265g. I am still new to this so i am looking forward to learning alot from everyone. So in 3 mths I've upgraded 2 times. I'm currently setting up a 75g peninsula aquarium that will be replacing the 42g. Here is a picture of my 265g.

20200614_170739.jpg
Welcome to R2R and reefing Thai. Tank looks good. Take things slow in the salty world. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back