OP
SauceyReef

SauceyReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the replies it is very kind. I at least want to wait until I get this reef filter in the mail and a few of the corals perking up before I start a build thread. Every time I try to take a photo on my phone you cant really see anything haha. Also, I have a good friend in the hobby with me who is a marine biologist. While I have not been having tanks this past couple years due to moving around I finally got one up. He housed many of my corals but unfortunately was greatly losing interest and everything started dying. He told me about it so I got my fluval up ASAP to save everything he had left. The good news is every coral he gave me is doing GREAT and recovering. In the mean time I will show you my 11 year old Scoly he was watching and instantly recovered in my tank. It turned blue in his tank though and I think it may have an air bubble in it.. (Maybe to strong of lights which why it turned blue?). I have a thread about it if you want to see and chime in.

Anyone know what thread/forum I should do my build thread for the FLuval 13.5 evo?

Attachments

• DLDLDL.jpg
    DLDLDL.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 24

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thank you everyone for the replies it is very kind. I at least want to wait until I get this reef filter in the mail and a few of the corals perking up before I start a build thread. Every time I try to take a photo on my phone you cant really see anything haha. Also, I have a good friend in the hobby with me who is a marine biologist. While I have not been having tanks this past couple years due to moving around I finally got one up. He housed many of my corals but unfortunately was greatly losing interest and everything started dying. He told me about it so I got my fluval up ASAP to save everything he had left. The good news is every coral he gave me is doing GREAT and recovering. In the mean time I will show you my 11 year old Scoly he was watching and instantly recovered in my tank. It turned blue in his tank though and I think it may have an air bubble in it.. (Maybe to strong of lights which why it turned blue?). I have a thread about it if you want to see and chime in.

Anyone know what thread/forum I should do my build thread for the FLuval 13.5 evo?

Member's Aquarium Discussion

Please share your aquarium set ups here! Whether you have nano aquarium, mid-size box of glass, or an indoor swimming pool for fish this is the place to be.
www.reef2reef.com
www.reef2reef.com

Then go into that section and click on the "Post Thread" button on the right side to begin your post

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Colin or Sauce

I have been in the hobby over a decade and currently have a small Fluval 13.5 Evo mixed reef. I will make a build thread once the tank is 6 months old
Hi Saucey Colin <wink!> Welcome!

Looking forward to the upcoming build thread with photos and seeing your successes!

Back