New Member

ShakaAi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
19
Location
spain
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello to all the people

Im from Spain , and Im here to see if I can get a reef aquarium like all you have

AQUARIUM 130X50X50 CMS
LIGHTS x 3 RADION XR15G4 PRO
SKIMMER REEF OCTO 150

Thnks
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hello to all the people

Im from Spain , and Im here to see if I can get a reef aquarium like all you have

AQUARIUM 130X50X50 CMS
LIGHTS x 3 RADION XR15G4 PRO
SKIMMER REEF OCTO 150

Thnks

Welcome! Glad you joined. EasyReef is based in Spain and love their foods!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Spain:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new