New Miami Hurricane!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pappy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
2,076
Reaction score
20
Location
Sebastian florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share as I've been practicing on taking pictures!

011.jpg
 
Great pics!!! What camera are you using?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new