2.5 gallon pico having a good day

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpw213
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpw213

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Messages
171
Reaction score
143
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pico has been having some ups and downs but the past week I’ve been super happy with it. Just wanted to share some pictures.

20260514_182759_9A47CA22-3F9B-44B3-B5A5-5CB8D55C9EE2.png


20260514_182759_45BE9D3C-C718-4714-8F6F-EFB5B60FF0B0.png


20260514_182759_1CDE5D0B-A2BA-49D7-8D18-67AFD31479B8.png


20260514_182759_921B798F-0ED6-475D-AD48-BAEF20BC9F9A.png


20260514_182800_98CB4B88-A2E2-48A4-B8BD-88A45D4D4F5B.png


20260514_182800_E88312C7-0791-4833-8C62-5895B8D1A95D.png
 
nice! looks like its time for a bigger tank
 
2.5 gallons is a lot of water... don't you want to cut that in half, and give yourself a real challenge? 🤪
 
2.5 gallons is a lot of water... don't you want to cut that in half, and give yourself a real challenge? 🤪
Hahah I knew it would be difficult but never thought I’d be checking parameters daily and buying 6 versas for this thing in order to keep it somewhat stable. It’s basically just become an obsession. And makes me look forward to going into work since it’s in my office. Definitely would not recommend but I don’t regret it. Was a crash course in learning saltwater
 
That is one packed out pico!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new