New Micro on the way, light settings low enough?

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have white set to around 15% and blue set to at most 50% during noon but mostly its lower than that. With cloud coverage using a red reef led 90. Think thatll be good enough to not bleach the micro and chalice I just got if I start them off at my substrate? I dont have anything to measure PAR unfortunately.

EyeofStormMicro-RetailPrice_59_SALEPRICE_26_2048x2048.png ASDChemicalRomace-RetailPrice_79_SALEPRICE_28_2048x2048.png

PatientZero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks happy and pretty. I was just asking about the classification since it doesn’t look like a Micromussa amakusesnsis or lordhowensis

OP
OP
MohrReefs

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks happy and pretty. I was just asking about the classification since it doesn’t look like a Micromussa amakusesnsis or lordhowensis
Oh, honestly I'm not sure about the lordhowensis. Aqua SD o ly labeled it as a micro. If it helps it was under their favia section on their website. So maybe it's a micro favia of some sort.

I only assumed lord due to some research about micros and they mentioned it being changed to micro lordhowensis. Maybe I was reading specifically an article on lords or something.

Back