New Micro on the way, light settings low enough?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MohrReefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
842
Location
Mt Juliet
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have white set to around 15% and blue set to at most 50% during noon but mostly its lower than that. With cloud coverage using a red reef led 90. Think thatll be good enough to not bleach the micro and chalice I just got if I start them off at my substrate? I dont have anything to measure PAR unfortunately.

EyeofStormMicro-RetailPrice_59_SALEPRICE_26_2048x2048.png ASDChemicalRomace-RetailPrice_79_SALEPRICE_28_2048x2048.png
 
It's also very happy where I have it of anyone wanted an update. Feeders out often and it eats a ton.
 
It looks happy and pretty. I was just asking about the classification since it doesn’t look like a Micromussa amakusesnsis or lordhowensis
 
It looks happy and pretty. I was just asking about the classification since it doesn’t look like a Micromussa amakusesnsis or lordhowensis
Oh, honestly I'm not sure about the lordhowensis. Aqua SD o ly labeled it as a micro. If it helps it was under their favia section on their website. So maybe it's a micro favia of some sort.

I only assumed lord due to some research about micros and they mentioned it being changed to micro lordhowensis. Maybe I was reading specifically an article on lords or something.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new