• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEW MP40 thin spacers (2), MP40 Nem Guards (3)

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DOJOLOACH

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
194
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two thin spacers for up to 1/2" thick glass but ended up with a bigger tank. Also have 3 newly printed petg.

15$ shipped for the spacers combined.
30$ shipped for each mp40 guard.

Prices are best offer and of course id discount cost if buying more than one thing.
20251028_113422.jpg
black nem guards that fit nicely.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new