New nano skimmer from Bubble Magus

StuartHB21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if this will fit in a max nano?

It looks like a bargain. I'm running the stock max nano ato in the 3rd chamber so I would have to dodge the power supply box in the 2nd chamber. It's quite tight. Looking at the dimensions the skimmer should fit in, but I wonder if the power box will get in the way of the clip.
I have Max Nano Peninsula. Does the clip fit just to the left of power supply box?

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m about three weeks in using this skimmer. So far I’m not impressed. I haven’t given up yet but I’m starting to think I might in the end. The skimmer juice has a brown tinge but that’s about all…I have not cleaned the neck once and I don’t feel like I need to. That should tell you all you need to know imo. Honestly when I got this thing it was more for oxygenation and not nutrients. It’s probably the only reason this review isn’t more negative. I will say it’s tiny, SUPER quiet, and well built. Also it produces bubbles. Not micro bubbles in the tank though- at least for me. I wonder if the people that are saying this thing rocks have experience with other skimmers

Scotty LaBeouf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about three weeks in using this skimmer. So far I’m not impressed. I haven’t given up yet but I’m starting to think I might in the end. The skimmer juice has a brown tinge but that’s about all…I have not cleaned the neck once and I don’t feel like I need to. That should tell you all you need to know imo. Honestly when I got this thing it was more for oxygenation and not nutrients. It’s probably the only reason this review isn’t more negative. I will say it’s tiny, SUPER quiet, and well built. Also it produces bubbles. Not micro bubbles in the tank though- at least for me. I wonder if the people that are saying this thing rocks have experience with other skimmers
What size tank are you running it on?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back