New nem hiding

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KingReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
99
Reaction score
102
Location
Lisbon, NH
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new nem from the lfs yesterday. In the store it was stretching out and huge. In my tank it keeps "walking" to the underside of a rock. The lfs tank had pretty fun lighting. Mine was very intense. Should I leave it alone for a couple days to adjust? I just tested my water, 1.026, ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 5, phosphate .25 and pH 8.0. it is attaching to the rocks and it's arms are extending.

15807802282558948110099854441891.jpg
 
I also just bought a rose BTA myself. It’s doing the exact same thing. Everything I have read and heard is just leave it be it will move where it is happy. It came partly out of hiding 5 hours later. Sorry pic is very blue took with phone

F85AE703-6928-47F0-B2E8-CAAB602229E0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new