NEW NEPTUNIAN CUBE M90 BUILD

OnTheJohn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
25
Location
Hillsboro
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!
I am (finally) getting back into this wonderful hobby after several years away! And this time, I have decided to do it big (for me at least). I have set up a an M90 Neptunian Cube. Anyone with experience with these, feel free to hit me up! Tips, tricks, do's and don'ts etc etc.

Cheers!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..
 
Welcome back and good luck with your build
ZomboMeme 23112020202003.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new