• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

New noopsyche hybrid P1802

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It's amusing to me how much nicer this looks than the @AquaticLifeProducts monstrosity. Feel bad for anyone who paid an arm and a leg for those things. I love that you can angle the T5 and that it has simple mounting legs. @dantimdad please PM me when you get the 48" models in stock. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It's amusing to me how much nicer this looks than the @AquaticLifeProducts monstrosity. Feel bad for anyone who paid an arm and a leg for those things. I love that you can angle the T5 and that it has simple mounting legs. @dantimdad please PM me when you get the 48" models in stock. Thanks.
Should be right after MACNA

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Absolutely!

TheHarold

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Any 0-10v control? Or just on/off

Is it 1 or 2 channel of control? (Aka 1 or two wires?)

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It has a controller built in that will also control the K7 LEDs. It's one channel from my understanding. I am getting my hands on one soon. I will post more details specific to the unit I get.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
For those of us who already have Noopsyche lights, can we just buy the t-5 portion to work with our lights??? Because I want this bad!
Yes. That's what this is. It's to mount LEDs in much like others that are on the market but this one is much better in my opinion.

TheHarold

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It has a controller built in that will also control the K7 LEDs. It's one channel from my understanding. I am getting my hands on one soon. I will post more details specific to the unit I get.
Is said built in controller similar to the existing K2 Pro one? With a rotary dial and like 50 data points to change? ;Yuck

What's the first thing you do when you see algae forming in your tank?

• Panic and freak out

Votes: 25 5.7%
  • Identify it as best you can

Votes: 131 29.8%
  • Test your water

Votes: 141 32.1%
  • Pull it out

Votes: 54 12.3%
  • Order more clean up crew

Votes: 44 10.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 44 10.0%