New noopsyche hybrid P1802

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jrod381 check out www.noopsycheusa.com

Also, here is the thread I started about mine:

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find anything about coverage anyway so let's try here

What is the coverage of the noopsyche t5 hybrid like? I ask because I have a 96" tank and was wondering if I could use 2 @ 36" with 6" in between so that the coverage would overlap and be sufficient in the middle.

Thanks!

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find anything about coverage anyway so let's try here

What is the coverage of the noopsyche t5 hybrid like? I ask because I have a 96" tank and was wondering if I could use 2 @ 36" with 6" in between so that the coverage would overlap and be sufficient in the middle.

Thanks!
It will be fine to do that. We do the same thing on one of our 8 ft tanks and it looks great. We would love to help you with it when you are ready. Feel free to call us tomorrow. https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/shop-by-brand/noopsyche.html 803-788-4445.

Gino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been thinking on adding the hybrid fixture to my setup, my tank is 60inches long and at this moment I got 5 K7 and a blue bar. But my concern is which one of the hybrids will be the best for me with the length of my tank. And the amount of K7 I'm using also if I could fit them in the hybrids?
20190513_161842.jpg

Futuretotm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been thinking on adding the hybrid fixture to my setup, my tank is 60inches long and at this moment I got 5 K7 and a blue bar. But my concern is which one of the hybrids will be the best for me with the length of my tank. And the amount of K7 I'm using also if I could fit them in the hybrids?
20190513_161842.jpg

Nice! Hello Fellow Tampa-resident.
In my private conversations with Dana Riddle, he recommended 3 of the K7s for the 525xl, I ended up with 4, Have you rented a PAR meter?

Gino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Hello Fellow Tampa-resident.
In my private conversations with Dana Riddle, he recommended 3 of the K7s for the 525xl, I ended up with 4, Have you rented a PAR meter?
Hi brother. Actually I haven't rented a par meter, but Dana did a post on a gadget that he found for measuring ph, humidity and par for gardening for about $10. Obviously isn't the same as using a par meter, but he took the time to come with some coefficients to get some average numbers based on water depth from the measure at water level. Like I said, it's not the same but can give you a rough average on what you're pulling in the aquascape at different depth and you can adjust more less the intensity of the lights and from there you could adjust the exposure time and play a little with the spectrum to your likening.

So far I can't regret it because since I adjust the lights the Lps corals are happy, but still need to work with the Sps since it being a lot of back drives on my end. With the consumption of nutrients and mayor elements.

I been thinking about renting a par meter to get the best out of the lights or finding some one who owns one to help me out dialing it better.

COCOBBALL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone able to actually buy one of these?

Cant find a reliable source other than ship from china

COCOBBALL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think thats just a reseller . Ive bought from them this week. They dont have it.

COCOBBALL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have one still in it’s box, Won the initial give away and still waiting for the right implementation of it.

Have any specific questions?
Not really just looking for a supplier. Thanks though

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think thats just a reseller . Ive bought from them this week. They dont have it.
We are Noopsyche and not just a reseller. I have updated that we should have them here in the USA in about 3 weeks. Please follow us on Facebook at Noopsyche USA for constant updates

COCOBBALL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are Noopsyche and not just a reseller. I have updated that we should have them here in the USA in about 3 weeks. Please follow us on Facebook at Noopsyche USA for constant updates
Good to know.

I placed an order and was shipped out same day or next. Was really happy about the speed of shipment.

There was a small problem with my order but im working with support now and they are very responsive.

Definetly will purchase the hybrid when its available from Noopsyche USA site.

Back