New noopsyche hybrid P1802

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be offering a pre-order on these on the website.

www.noopsycheusa.com

They will ship right after MACNA. (possibly before)

They will be:

$269 for the 36" model
$359 for the 48" model

These prices don't include shipping as these ship oversized. Shipping estimates will be available soon.

They will ship with brackets for the K7 proII and hanging wire. Mounting legs and bridging couplers will be available separately.

This is a fantastic price for a T5 setup!

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be offering a pre-order on these on the website.

www.noopsycheusa.com

They will ship right after MACNA. (possibly before)

They will be:

$269 for the 36" model
$359 for the 48" model

These prices don't include shipping as these ship oversized. Shipping estimates will be available soon.

They will ship with brackets for the K7 proII and hanging wire. Mounting legs and bridging couplers will be available separately.

This is a fantastic price for a T5 setup!

With over sized shipping and mounting legs I'm looking at like $450-500 for it out the door? That's a bit pricey IMO, in the context of Chinese non-brand name products. Like, a noopsyche is a significantly better value than its name brand competitors in the hobby, while this, not so much. It looks like a nice fixture but that's more than I want to spend on it. Yes the Aquatic Life are ugly, but they are $299 for a 48" model with free shipping and get the job done fine. I understand the fixture has a built in controller, but why not just use our existing controllers we already paid for once? This pricing needs to be adjusted.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This pricing is really great on this setup.

Comparing a price with mounting legs when they don't have them is not even close to the same thing on a fixture that doesn't have adjustability and doesn't, in mine and your opinion, look as nice.

I just don't understand what you are wanting here.

Also saying something about being non-brand is wrong. The brand is Noopsyche. Plus look at the origin of manufacture for most products. You argument is moot.

If you don't want to buy the product that is fine but, being negative is not warranted.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here is the the new 36in version and I have taken a few shots and made a video(yes I know it is silent but my voice is horrible) for you guys:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Manose . Great video. I almost kill my phone looking for the sound...LOL I like the design and looks like very well made.

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This pricing is really great on this setup.

Comparing a price with mounting legs when they don't have them is not even close to the same thing on a fixture that doesn't have adjustability and doesn't, in mine and your opinion, look as nice.

I just don't understand what you are wanting here.

Also saying something about being non-brand is wrong. The brand is Noopsyche. Plus look at the origin of manufacture for most products. You argument is moot.

If you don't want to buy the product that is fine but, being negative is not warranted.

Even if you don't consider the cost of the mounting legs, you're looking at $359 PLUS shipping.

I'm providing honest feedback on the pricing. For what it is, the price is too high. If you don't like what I have to say, sorry not sorry. I don't care if you think it's negative. Negative feedback or critical feedback has just as much value as positive feedback. If you can't accept critical feedback from potential buyers you probably shouldn't be in this business or any business dealing with people. I'm disappointed in your response.

My argument about established brands isn't moot and neither is the country of origin of the manufacturer. The quality of customer support I received for my Noopsyche LED lights was very poor in comparison to support I have received from companies with customer service bases located in the USA. There is a value in that. I've still got a remote control, that most would consider either broken or defective and have mentioned it multiple times here with no one stepping up to do something about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, customer service is now based in the USA.

The distributorship was changed to provide better support and quicker shipping. That is where I come in.

I don't mind criticism. Honestly, I don't. I think that properly placed criticism is great. We grow from it.

If you are indeed having an issue still, please, contact me. Give proper customer service a chance to fix the issue. I did not see your posts with issues on the controller or I would have chimed in.

We get things solved in this industry by working together, not just downing a product or taking constant issue with it. I have 30+ years in this industry as a hobbyist and as a business. My reputation has always been of honesty and promoting good products.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here is the the new 36in version and I have taken a few shots and made a video(yes I know it is silent but my voice is horrible) for you guys:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

So jealous! @Manose got his first!

It's awesome!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great experience about customer service on this lights especially @Manose who personally by the phone help me to setup the light with the controller. Now the manual update make much easier to setup the lights.

charlieborg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked online for preorders. He does not have it set up the web site yet. Said it might be a couple days. I’m putting my order in. Will it be charged when shipped os when the preorder is made?

BadPanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's the 24" love? I was really considering this due to the tilting t5's. I remembered reading at another thread of the 24 coming out as well. With seriousness, this hybrid is really promising. Do I sense a controller from Noopsyche in the near future? I wish good fortune for Noopsyche with the hybrid release.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked online for preorders. He does not have it set up the web site yet. Said it might be a couple days. I’m putting my order in. Will it be charged when shipped os when the preorder is made?
I am going out of town tomorrow but taking my old laptop to make the preorder page.
Just waiting on Noopsyche to finalize the hybrid cost and shipping number then it's game on.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • None.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%
Back