New Noopsyche Hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manose
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is something I love! I wonder if this could be done for a smaller tank? :)
 
There have been requests made. At this time, the 36" and 48" fixtures are the ones coming to the USA.
 
We will be making an announcement when the drawing happens on 8/5.

They will be coming soon!
 
Yes, they are

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_20190703142417-jpg.1118887
 
I had an opportunity to see noopysche lights this past weekend and was surprised how small they were(size of a book) yet how well they projected the light
 
What about the lighting controller? Has it been updated or upgraded?

If not, a big thumbs down!
 
How many power outlets does this require? is it one cord or two? Is there a controller for the T5s, or do I have to have a timer or apex?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new