New Noopsyche Hybrid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dbq5anlxj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a 48 inch version. Do you guys have any idea where can I buy one? It's out of stock on the official website. thanks

steamboat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can find/buy 18” or 24” T5 hybrid fixture? I have a 24” cube that needs more light because it’s deep.

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No the 24in is not being produced and not available from that website. This website is not authorized to sale Noopsyche products, as such Noopsyche home base is working hard to get this site shut down and it will happen sooner than later.
Also, Noopsyche will not warranty any product bought from this place.
We can determine where each light comes from by the numbers on the back of the light.
Where is this light fixture available, then? I can’t find it for sale anywhere online and I am fairly certain that it is a legitimate product. I wonder why @noopsyche has not made the P1802 available through other distributors.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will agree on the lack of transparency on the P1802. Noopsyche sent me a reply to my asking them directly about where I can get one.

Hello dear, you can preorder from Scott. It did out of stock and almost stop produce hybrid. Cauz it cost high shipping fee noopsyche lose ads it more than one year but....
But still have many people ask me, where I can get one. Noopsyche decide continue to sell hybrid but we dont have any material, cause we was planning to stop produce. 3 weeks later will have material back then we will ship to the USA by boat.

Thanks

I THINK that what they are saying (if I may paraphrase the translation) is that We can pre-order one but it will cost for individual product shipment. It sounds like they considered to stop producing the P1802 which is crazy given the fact it is still advertised and its demand. It also sounds as if we do order the product ("Pre-order") it will take three weeks to arrive via boat.

While I am willing to order one and wait three weeks for arrival, it should be noted that the better marketing option would be for one or more US distributors to maintain a US based stock for orders in the US.

Also, this whole Noopsyche / AquariumLowCost com thing is confusing and a little suspicious. It is obvious that Noopsyche has the name and a new Chinese company has reverse engineered and copied a product that seemed to be selling well. That is an issue with Chinese law and their own marketing/trademark environment issues in China. Take a look around Amazon for many knock off products that mention "don't buy from X Y or Z. They are not the real Bestest company for this product,, ours is much better" etc.

What US consumers want is a good product at a fair price, the P1802 seemed to be a better product than the other Hybrid fixtures out there, especially with the built in controller for the K7's, but if we can't get the product then any consumer looks for other options.

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will agree on the lack of transparency on the P1802. Noopsyche sent me a reply to my asking them directly about where I can get one.

I THINK that what they are saying (if I may paraphrase the translation) is that We can pre-order one but it will cost for individual product shipment. It sounds like they considered to stop producing the P1802 which is crazy given the fact it is still advertised and its demand. It also sounds as if we do order the product ("Pre-order") it will take three weeks to arrive via boat.

While I am willing to order one and wait three weeks for arrival, it should be noted that the better marketing option would be for one or more US distributors to maintain a US based stock for orders in the US.

Also, this whole Noopsyche / AquariumLowCost com thing is confusing and a little suspicious. It is obvious that Noopsyche has the name and a new Chinese company has reverse engineered and copied a product that seemed to be selling well. That is an issue with Chinese law and their own marketing/trademark environment issues in China. Take a look around Amazon for many knock off products that mention "don't buy from X Y or Z. They are not the real Bestest company for this product,, ours is much better" etc.

What US consumers want is a good product at a fair price, the P1802 seemed to be a better product than the other Hybrid fixtures out there, especially with the built in controller for the K7's, but if we can't get the product then any consumer looks for other options.

You are incorrect in your assumptions. They will be built and shipped to NoopsycheUSA via boat to our location in Atlanta. They will be stocked in the USA and there is no pre-ordering. Once they arrive we will send out a message in here and the Facebook group.

There have been many posts in our FB group being very transparent about this very subject.

There are great options for Hybrids, while none of them do what we do there are still options. Noopsyche is an LED company just like AI, Kessil, and EcoTech, none of them produce a hybrid that I am aware of and that doesn’t hurt their LED sales. This was just an amazing added bonus for our users.

Covid has tripled the costs on shipping so Noop decided to stop selling in the USA, but myself and @Manose have asked monthly to bring them back and thankfully they will be :).

Once we have in them in stock we will be sure to make an announcement here.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is helpful,,, thank you for the clarification. I was not meaning that you or anyone is not being transparent in your message. I was sort of meaning transparent in HOW I am to get one if I wanted to still order one. I was not aware YOU was the "Scott" or "Scott from ARC" etc.

Based on this, I still want one, I currently have a 200DD tank that I have very heavily stocked large colony plating SPS that I had legally gathered while scuba diving in the GBR (emphasis on "LEGALLY") then exported and imported to me directly. So I have about half my tank with corals I personally selected from God's Reef (again LEGALLY!) so when I look at the corals I recall where they were and even in some cases have pictures of the gathering process. Right now I have a 36" ReefBrite MH/XHO LED Hybrid over my tank. with 250wt bulbs. I love the light and the MH additional heat was not an issue. BUT I want to move back to the T5 "fill". I love the tilting of the T5's on the P1802 and the integration of the controller for the K7's I purchased three K7's and will be purchasing two more as I desire 5 K7's in the P1802 eventually.

Can you tell me specifically how i go about ordering or reserving a 48" P1802 from you? Thank you.

Tank.jpg

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is helpful,,, thank you for the clarification. I was not meaning that you or anyone is not being transparent in your message. I was sort of meaning transparent in HOW I am to get one if I wanted to still order one. I was not aware YOU was the "Scott" or "Scott from ARC" etc.

Based on this, I still want one, I currently have a 200DD tank that I have very heavily stocked large colony plating SPS that I had legally gathered while scuba diving in the GBR (emphasis on "LEGALLY") then exported and imported to me directly. So I have about half my tank with corals I personally selected from God's Reef (again LEGALLY!) so when I look at the corals I recall where they were and even in some cases have pictures of the gathering process. Right now I have a 36" ReefBrite MH/XHO LED Hybrid over my tank. with 250wt bulbs. I love the light and the MH additional heat was not an issue. BUT I want to move back to the T5 "fill". I love the tilting of the T5's on the P1802 and the integration of the controller for the K7's I purchased three K7's and will be purchasing two more as I desire 5 K7's in the P1802 eventually.

Can you tell me specifically how i go about ordering or reserving a 48" P1802 from you? Thank you.

Tank.jpg
Glad that helped out, I know it wasn't great news when we started letting people know about the hybrid, I got a lot of emails with folks upset, which made Matt and I fight to keep them and get them back into stock. I even looked into having them made in the USA but the costs were just so high. Thankfully Matt and I cried enough in the backend with Noop they gave in haha.

I will add your name to our growing list for one when they arrive. That tank is beautiful! I would love to see our hybrid on there! I never like to take money before I have an item in stock, b/c with delays, etc. I know the feeling of waiting for something and it not arrive is frustrating to say the least, after all I am in the hobby myself, and pre-paying and waiting is agonizing lol.

Gino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ScottW add me for the 48" when they arrive. You told me about the last one but I can't at that time. It's good to know that they will keep sending them out. Also I will need the legs for it.

Apoc68

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 2 36" hybrids on my 180 with 1 K7 fixture and 3 more on the way. I am curious if I can use 1 hybrid to control 2 K7's and the other hybrid to control the other 2 K7's.

My rockwork is sort of U-shaped and would like to have the inner 2 fixtures run at a little higher intensity.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Msmith2813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates on these? Looking at lighting for my new 75g and came across these. Wondering if they're available yet. Thank you

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back