New NYC nano reefer

johnnyontherocks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
21
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’m new to the reef tank community and currently getting ready to set up my first tank! I grew up with freshwater tanks but decided to make the switch to a reef tank because I find it so much more interesting! I’ve been deep diving on YouTube and here for the last few months so I can have some knowledge or at least know where to find the info I need! I’ll make a new build thread when I start assembling!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi everyone! I’m new to the reef tank community and currently getting ready to set up my first tank! I grew up with freshwater tanks but decided to make the switch to a reef tank because I find it so much more interesting! I’ve been deep diving on YouTube and here for the last few months so I can have some knowledge or at least know where to find the info I need! I’ll make a new build thread when I start assembling!
Welcome! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Since you'll just be over the Hudson from it, you should think about attending the Reef-A-Palooze reef show in Seacaucus, NJ, in June! The R2R team and tons of other coral, fish, and equipment vendors will be set up there! It could be a great way to get your hands on some goodies for your tank as you get to avoid shipping fees/issues and get to see what your purchasing in person. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new