New ORA Derasa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wasabiroot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wasabiroot

Valonia Slayer
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Messages
1,975
Reaction score
2,834
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first clam!
Settled in pretty quickly. Have the lights on a 2 week ac-clam-mation. I think it's happy with the spot.
20211006_150554.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new