New Oregon Reefer - Suman

65148068-D035-4CC4-B070-349ED72DE741.jpeg
 
and welcome to R2R! Here you’ll find people who are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We’re glad you joined! Hopefully you’ll start a build thread so we can see your reef as it progresses.
 
Hello fellow reefers,

I am pretty new to the hobby and started my reefing journey around 4 months back with a Redsea P650 140g tank. Had some successes and major failures too. Here to meet like minded people who care about reefing, learn from experienced folks, get to know others, learn from them and most importantly have fun.

Here is a front view of my peninsula.

cheers!

64865F4B-DED1-4EC1-98DB-26EC85A5126E.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread (in Forum > Member Aquariums) and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). LOVE YOUR PHOTO so be sure to copy that over to get started - GORGEOUS!!!

This might help you find people local to you in Beaverton:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Hello fellow reefers,

I am pretty new to the hobby and started my reefing journey around 4 months back with a Redsea P650 140g tank. Had some successes and major failures too. Here to meet like minded people who care about reefing, learn from experienced folks, get to know others, learn from them and most importantly have fun.

Here is a front view of my peninsula.

cheers!

64865F4B-DED1-4EC1-98DB-26EC85A5126E.jpeg
Join pnwmas.com forum for us locals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new