New photo filter

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KingReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
99
Reaction score
102
Location
Lisbon, NH
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an Icecap photo filter for my cell phone camera. Works pretty good.

IMG_20200304_171929.jpg IMG_20200304_172149.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing - great shot! I recently got an #IceCap lens kit as well and have also been pleased.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new