New Picassos

cherokee_dude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
772
Reaction score
3
Location
Boston, MA 02119
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have got to get a better Camera :p

65rfcz.jpg


2s18314.jpg


vg1v85.jpg
 
what does a pair go for...if you dont mind me asking?
 
I love the markings of the clown on the left in the first picture! Very nice! Who was the breeder of these Picassos?
 
I got them from a LFS here who sells ORA stock. I've got some new pics, I can't believe how much darker the black has gotten in just a month!
 
Just out of curiosity, how come everyone gets picassos in pairs? Is it for the likelihood that they might breed, or will only having one picasso have less of a chance of survival?
 
Nice clowns!
Thanks dude!

Just out of curiosity, how come everyone gets picassos in pairs? Is it for the likelihood that they might breed, or will only having one picasso have less of a chance of survival?

Nothing to do with breeding or survivability potential in my case. I wouldn't know where to begin if they started breeding. Truth is, I just think they look cooler in pairs since they like to hang out like best buds! Plus you get a better deal $$wise.
 
Love them!!
 
Very nice - my wife has a Platinum clown from ORA. Very cool fish ... hard to take a good picture of her though.

764792573_qhgFj-L.jpg



Again...nice looking pair. Some of them have "better" patterning than others...yours have a nice look.
 
Love them!!
THANKS!
Are those Grade A or B?
LOL! They were bought as grade B. But, the only 'real' difference is that the white on the body does not connect to the white on the tail. I passed on a pair of Grade A's since the patterns on these two were so much nicer to me ;)

Very nice pick up! Ya gotta love clowns in pairs.
Thanks!

Very nice - my wife has a Platinum clown from ORA. Very cool fish ... hard to take a good picture of her though. Again...nice looking pair. Some of them have "better" patterning than others...yours have a nice look.

I agree and Thanks! The patterns make all the difference... Literally, even. I actually passed on a pair of Platinum clowns, largely because of the $$$$. But then also because of the survival rate long term. How long have you had it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new