New pics.......

Reef Goddess

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I should share with you guys, not fair for me to stay on RS all the time. ;]

I was taking a bunch of shots tonight and thought it was time for a new top down shot. I know this tank is crazy packed, but it doubles as my selling tank. I moved the light over to get a better picture. I had to stand up on a stool to get the whole thing in one shot, hehe.
Its 3x3', 14.5 inches deep.

P1310075.jpg



My blue beauty, getting larger every month and my red baron cruising over the top.

P1310080.jpg



New blue jaw trigger. He's going in our 6x2.5' system once its up.

P1310081.jpg

P1310082.jpg



Think I will move Leo the lion to that tank as well so he can really spread his wings.

P1310070.jpg



On top of that tank is a 3x2' coral holding tank.

P1310063.jpg


Group picture! They found a dead snail and were loving it.
P1310057.jpg
 
Hey reefgoddess,

Do you mind telling me where did you find this Lionfish ... regionwise? He's a Beauty .....
I gotta find one for my collection!! Sweet fish ....

Thanks,
Paul
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new