New pictures

N-E CICHLIDS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
3
Location
Ellenton, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to take the camera out yesterday and snap a few new Pictures.

Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • ACAN2.JPG
    ACAN2.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 185
  • FRAGS3.JPG
    FRAGS3.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 160
  • FRAG4.JPG
    FRAG4.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 162
  • FRAG5.JPG
    FRAG5.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 154
  • FRAG6.JPG
    FRAG6.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 125
I got some purple deaths today and have some Tubs blues coming later this week. Once they open up nicely I will snap a few pictures.
 
Another picture session.....
 

Attachments

  • blue cloves.JPG
    blue cloves.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 143
  • tubs blues.JPG
    tubs blues.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 130
  • shrooms.JPG
    shrooms.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 131
  • atlantic blue.JPG
    atlantic blue.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 136
  • sohal.JPG
    sohal.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 138
Awesome blue cloves.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new