New Powder Brown Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snoop_90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mostly on a clip and then I tried a rock. towards the end it was eating off the clip. It was covered in ich in the last few days, which I'm assuming is another reason why it wasn't eating and stressed more
 
Mostly on a clip and then I tried a rock. towards the end it was eating off the clip. It was covered in ich in the last few days, which I'm assuming is another reason why it wasn't eating and stressed more
If fish didnt stress they for the most part wont get ich. I feel it was greatly due to the 10gal size.
 
I swear by this stuff! So much so that this is the only food that I keep a photo of on my computer because my tangs go crazy for it and I recommend it all the time. Purchase the purple kind to start out with. Good luck!
Purple Seaweed.PNG
 
Had ended up adding garlic to the tank as well as on mysis I did notice it eating seaweed every now and then, but sadly found PBT dead this morning :(
I made my post above before I realize he died -- I'm so sorry. It is frustrating to lose fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new