OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many of you guys would be interested in cables for controlling these with your controller? I'm thinking about ordering the parts to build a few.

Brandon

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many of you guys would be interested in cables for controlling these with your controller? I'm thinking about ordering the parts to build a few.

Brandon

To be controlled by an Apex? How much is each cable and how many would be needed to control 2 pumps?

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon.... I would be interested.. I would be using them with my RKE so it would need to have an RJ11 jack like the tunze.

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be controlled by an Apex? How much is each cable and how many would be needed to control 2 pumps?

Yes, by an Apex. One cable per pump, but I will do more digging as the Apex has 2 control channels per RJ45. Let me do some more research and I'll know better on the price, too.

Have our pumps shipped frm Fla yet? And yes interested in control cbl if long enough

Nope, not until they all come in. I believe we should have them sometime next week.

Brandon.... I would be interested.. I would be using them with my RKE so it would need to have an RJ11 jack like the tunze.

OK, Lindsey. I'll do some more research and let you know.

Thanks, guys!

Brandon

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon, I may be incorrect of the jack type. I know it looks like Rj11, but it may be the Rj45. They are for TUNZE pumps...

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe its technically an RJ12 (6 conductor), but I'll double check. I may have to wait until the pumps are in and I can test before I can get quotes, but I'm thinking around $20 per cable.

Thanks,

Brandon
3T Solutions

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we have an ETA on the DC12000s, Eric?

Brandon

Eric Noa Jr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao said the pumps were shipped on Sunday but it shows that DHL picked up the package today, however I called DHL and according to them the pumps will be here and ready to be delivered tomorrow. Not sure if that is correct or not I guess I'll find out tomorrow lol.

Not sure why they choose DHL this time instead of UPS. The previous shipment was shipped via UPS Express and it took 5 business days from the day UPS picked them up till I picked them up. This shipment is coming through DHL Express and according to them it will be here tomorrow and it was just picked up today so I guess we are just going to have to wait and see what happens..

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dhl prices were cheaper at this time of the year. However they will require a signed pick up on delivery. My group buy was delivered yesterday.

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Our Chinese hardware we ordered at work was also DHL. Fast shipments from them, so I'd believe delivery tomorrow. :)

Brandon

Eric Noa Jr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just called them again and they said the packages arrive in the US tonight at 11pm and if there are no delays clearing customs they will be delivered tomorrow… :drum:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 33 26.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back