New project for seahorses

jgalina

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
73
Reaction score
66
Location
Guadalajara
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellow reefers! I want to share the first material on my new project for a seahorse tank; I started in the saltwater world about 4 months ago after a lifetime of freshwater tanks; that been said, I had a Dennerle cube and a lot of other new filters, lily pipes, etc… stored, so I did some research and saw the viability of repurpose that equipment for saltwater.
- Dennerle 10 g. Nano Cube
- Fluval 106 canister filter with Marine Pure gems
- Fluval UVC
- Aquaillumination Prime 16HD
- Aquaillumination Nero 3
- Ice Cap ATO
- Jardli lily pipes, one with surface skimmer
Have a great day!

306CDE92-4F60-4FB6-A9ED-1E79FDE2AFDE.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4364.MOV
    28.1 MB
Last edited:
Best of luck with the tank!!! Always liked the idea of a seahorse tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new