New protein skimmer, no bubbles.

lupejkis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I installed an aqua skimmer x 120 today. I have a little water potion but no bubbles. I have tried adjust the air and the bevel with no luck. I can only change the level of the water in the skimmer. Should I see bubbles immediately? I watched some how to videos but I'm still not sure. I just found a lot of vague "it takes weeks to get it right" thank you.
 
Bubbles should always be present.
Check the pump and air feed to the pump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new