New Purple reef lobster

Dragonreef202

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
574
Location
Washington, DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got myself a purple reef lobster. Added him to tank of course he just disappeared. I can barely see his claws sticking out of a burrough he has made for himself. If he decides to come out I will get a pic to show
 
the only time mine comes out is when i feed it. they are neat creatures though. keep it fed or it will help itself :)
 
Planning to get one for our fowlr tank. Hope you can get a pic of him :smile:
They're so pretty...a shame they are so shy and nocturnal
 
I'm just waiting. Iwould like to put one in my predator tank. Only a Niger trigger and he's already snacked on oeppermint shrimps and a coral banded shrimp so that's out. Plus I plan on adding a,eel. Just corals in there
 
Here is mine.

lobstr.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new