New QT | ...and it's a cu-tie!

o00brandon00o

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2018
Messages
346
Reaction score
1,694
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set up a small 5-gal quarantine tank in a spare bedroom. The light has a huge magnifying glass... perfect for a QT!

I wanted to get this baby cranking before the immediate need.

@Humblefish Look like the filter you reviewed?


20180530_162334.jpg



---


20180530_162350.jpg
 
That is looking prepared. I like!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new