NEW R2R Casino!!!

I also give out money to those who go above and beyond as a member here at R2R. :)
 
i dont want your pity money!
but thank you anyways
edit: stop giving me money or ill never stop!
 
The casino is just like the one in real life...makes a profit off me...lol
 
Once again this has confirmed for me why I don't gamble in Vegas. I suck at cards and Lady Luck sprints in the opposite direction when I say "deal."
Gary
 
Remember I am going to give prizes in the near future for the richest people!! :D
 
Thanks Fick and ReV.. Now I make sure Jody ( Reefboy) is not in the Texas Hold em.. He ***** my loot lol
 
This is actually an awesome idea. Now I have something else to fight my boredom at work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new