NEW R2R Casino!!!

I ended up playing just like I do in Vegas and Tahoe...loser hands with one winner to keep me hooked in. ARRRRGG, this will be my downfall at work now. I am blaming you Rev. ;)
 
I hear ya! That rat stole ALLLL my $$$$

All HER money?! I just got home and I've supposedly made a bunch of money and already lost it all! This is the first honest $1 I've made all day...
 
This is bad bad thing.
I have an addictive personality I need to fight the urge to gamble!!!!!
 
Ok since this is all new and I got you all hooked now, I am going to give every member another $250 to their bank roll! :D
 
Ok done, and enjoy!
 
LOL! That's where I just gave everyone an extra $250. See post above you. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new