NEW R2R Casino!!!

Yes you still get counted every day if you log in whether or not you stay logged in or not. If you leave the site and come back the next day, it will count you.
 
Hey Rev. Lets do a Texas hold em tournament to help build the interest in the new casino feature of this great forum

500 buy in. (To keep it fair you could edit the player’s bank roll to 500 just for the tourney and then put it back to whatever it was after the fact.)
we could start a thread and set an exact date and time players could post in the thread if they want to join and a drawing could chose the players.

Tourney goes until you are out of cash.

Winner receives 5 piece frag pack FREE shipped to their door.

They only catch I have is I would want it to exclude vendors so that the regular hobbyist have the best shot at winning. I will be playing in the tourney as well however if I win the prize will go to second place. Let me know what you want to do. IMO it would be fun. I will be

Let me know if this is something you want to do. If it goes well we can make it a regular feature.
 
Last edited:
dont feel bad. i had money.
lost the money
got money
lost it again
got more money and made alot more
then lost it all.

this is why i only go to vegas twice a year lol


Thats the reason i stay away from vegas. I am a craps man anyways. Its the only game i seem to have luck with. :) As you can see i have no luck in a virtual casino either. LOL
 
I need more money hahaa

I would be in for the Poker Tourney for sure, count me in!!

I'm hooked, can't we get like a $100 daily free play? Maybe a bank feature?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new