New R2R member!

Mellissa_Gilbert15

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
32
Location
Gleason
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All!

Mellissa here, from Wisco. I currently have a small reef tank with one Ocellaris Clownfish, Blue Dot Sleeper Goby and a small Zoa frag. I’m fairly new to the saltwater ownership world, having this tank for less than a year. I’ve had my frag for a few months, and still learning best reef practices.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning more about the reef world!
 
IMG_1232.png
 
Hi All!

Mellissa here, from Wisco. I currently have a small reef tank with one Ocellaris Clownfish, Blue Dot Sleeper Goby and a small Zoa frag. I’m fairly new to the saltwater ownership world, having this tank for less than a year. I’ve had my frag for a few months, and still learning best reef practices.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning more about the reef world!
Can we call you half pint for short? Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new