New R2R...what a forum!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IntDboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IntDboy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and girls, I'm new here and just wanted to say Ive been lurking for a little bit and Ill I can say is this forum is becoming a great informational site for me and the corals and pictures are amazing.:smile:
 
Welcome to R2R both of you!
 
Welcome, the two of you have found the absolute best reef forum!
 
Welcome....Nanofins is that a mushroom in your avatar? and is it real? Cause if it is that is better then anything I have seen...
 
Hi AZ, I don't want to hijack this thread. It's not mine. Look at my thread, if you like, under "Introduction". Thanks for the compliment, and yes.
 
Appreciate the Welcome!!! I will try to share some pics soon...

Oh and Nanofins no worries of hijacking...LOL that mushroom pic is sweet..

thanks again everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new