New rainbow Wilsoni frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,695
Reaction score
2,298
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy was so unique compared to anything else in my tank, and the price was good, I brought it home over the weekend. I know they can be difficult, but I’m up for a challenge!

20250811_100651_7229F93F-AB50-45FE-BB73-909E064A7C11.png
 
This guy was so unique compared to anything else in my tank, and the price was good, I brought it home over the weekend. I know they can be difficult, but I’m up for a challenge!

20250811_100651_7229F93F-AB50-45FE-BB73-909E064A7C11.png
That's a nice piece! I wish you luck with it.
 
I love the colors on it
 
It just got VERY happy when I gave it a LPS Grow+Color pellet! I read that they like to eat (like my button scolys), but I normally wait a week or so before offering food. It took the pellet right away!
 
It just got VERY happy when I gave it a LPS Grow+Color pellet! I read that they like to eat (like my button scolys), but I normally wait a week or so before offering food. It took the pellet right away!
Happy So Excited GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new